Friday, February 28 – 5:00 PM
The Brunswick United Methodist Church offers fish dinners every Friday during Lent starting Feb. 28 – April 3 from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Take-out orders are also available.
In addition to serving fish, we make homemade pierogies, macaroni and cheese, and desserts. The cost is $10.00 for adults, $5.00 for kids ages 4-10, and 3 and under eat free.
We are located at the corner of 303 and 42 in Brunswick. For information please call 330-225-3179 or visit our website at www.brunswickumc.net.
- Country music star Joe Diffie dies of coronavirus at 61
- Coronavirus cases in Ohio continuing to climb
- Holmes County #1 in the state at responding to the 2020 U.S. Census
- Longtime ambulance service closes Mansfield location
- P Graham Dunn has begun production of personal protective equipment to help battle coronavirus