Speaker Glenn Bower Jr. of Shreve. He has been collecting since his mid 20’s after the age of 1 year, when he got a John Deere A. His has an all American-made collection. Public Welcome and No Admission Fee. Historic Shreve Presbyterian Church, 343 North Market St., Shreve, Ohio 44676. Parking is across the street on North Market. Hosts: County Line Historical Society of Wayne/Holmes.
10/19/2019 at 1:00 pm
County Line Historical Society of Wayne/Holmes
Historic Shreve Presbyterian Church
343 N. Market St.
Shreve, Ohio 44676
- Wayne County Community Foundation approves more than $460,000 in grants
- Thanks to grant, funds now available in Holmes County to demolish vacant buildings
- Wayne County Convention and Visitors Bureau putting on Mitten Tree drive
- NHL announces salary cap to rise
- Harrison joins three quarterbacks in New York for Heisman ceremony