The Green Local School District continues to prepare for the upcoming school year, while waiting for some 200 responses from district families on their choice for learning options. The Green local School Board heard at their meeting on Thursday that 83% of those that have responded to a survey about the upcoming school year want to have a full return to in class learning, with the other 17% opting for a remote learning program. The district is still awaiting answers from 267 families as to what their choice may be, with the district set to reach out to those families next week. The first day of school for Green Local Schools is set for August 25th.
Green Local Schools finalizing return to school plans
Jul 31, 2020