A Smithville-area family is lucky to be alive, following a large explosion and fire at their home on Sunday morning.  Authorities say the explosion, at the North Honeytown Road home of Ray Sanders, was so big that it lifted the entire house off of its foundation.  Fortunately, Sanders, his wife and their two children, were all able to escape unharmed before the ensuing fire consumed and destroyed their home.  While it is believed that a gas leak led to the explosion, the exact cause remains under investigation.  A GoFundMe account for the Sanders family has already been established, with a goal of raising $10,000.