SB 150 established that all private and commercial fertilizer applicators who apply commercial fertilizer (not manure) to more than 50 acres are required to obtain fertilizer certification. Fertilizer applied through the planter box as a starter fertilizer is not included in this requirement.
Wayne and Holmes County Extension offices are offering a fertilizer applicator certification training on Friday, March 27 from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm in the Commissioner’s meeting room, located on the top floor of the Wayne County Administration Building, 428 West Liberty Street in Wooster. The cost of the certification training is $35/person. Pre-register by contacting the Wayne County Extension office at 330-264-8722.
- Country music star Joe Diffie dies of coronavirus at 61
- Coronavirus cases in Ohio continuing to climb
- Holmes County #1 in the state at responding to the 2020 U.S. Census
- Longtime ambulance service closes Mansfield location
- P Graham Dunn has begun production of personal protective equipment to help battle coronavirus